- The opposite of "emotional roller-coaster" is "moribund tilt-a-whirl".
- The opposite of "bittersweet Facebook announcement" is "celebratory subpoena ".
- The opposite of "stiff upper lip" is "fatty in a walking cast".
- The opposite of "handy around the house" is "prolific wordsmith".
- The opposite of "guesstimate" is "certainticorn". Neither word should be uttered by an assistant DA.
- The opposite of "civic duty" is "celebratory subpoena".
This Was Said©
Perfectly sensible sentences uttered by me, now stripped of all context.
- My uncle died of barbecue-lung after toiling for years in the pork mines.
- Richard Linklater's IMDb entry is the most comforting page to open Safari to. It's my iPhone homepage.
- In an efficient mood market, I'd be happy.
- Whenever someone says comedy is tragedy plus time, I think about the Hindenburg, and how funny it is to me.
- Denture cream commercials led me to believe old people spent all their time smoking cigarettes and eating blueberries.
- At this very moment, for no discernible reason, I feel really, really great. I give it another three minutes.
- "Why?" can be a troubling question to wonder about others here. So many people making puzzling choices.