- The opposite of "buying a Porsche" is "Twittering about rain".
- The opposite of "restraining order" is "inappropriate Facebook liking".
- The opposite of "Star Wars" is "Rickrolling".
- The opposite of "acting decisively" is "living a double modal life".
- The opposite of "perceived wisdom" is "Apollo denial".
- The opposite of "big fat bully" is "grammar nerd".
This Was Said©
Perfectly sensible sentences uttered by me, now stripped of all context.
- You're so dumb, you had your butt shown on the news.
- There aren't any dangers associated with undercooked pork. That's why it's called The Other Antibiotic.
- See? I should never have let my subscription to High Times lapse.
- Nothing is sadder than a pregnant waitress.
- You never meet an Indian Indian. I don't know anyone named Gupta Tallfeathers.
- We employ a lot of people nicknamed "Floop".
- He's rich enough to always have a guy carrying a tray in his house.
- Half the people here wish they were Japanese. The other half wish they were manga.