Thursday, December 31, 2009

Non Sequiturs - December 2009

Antonyms
  1. The opposite of "fruition" is "snow day".
  2. The opposite of "toothpaste and orange juice smoothie" is "used band-aid stew".
  3. The opposite of "eggnog" is "yolk-toasties".
  4. The opposite of "infamy" is "lesbian beard-approval".
This Was Said©
Perfectly sensible sentences uttered by me, now stripped of all context.
  1. I think it's time for me to grab the horns by the balls and REALLY get some stuff done in my life.
  2. Man, I wish that I could still live in Austin AND work at a pickle factory.
  3. He's got a bum emotional leg.
  4. If you do decide to display it, own it. Don't make it kitschy. Yeah, this is my effing lava lamp.
Classic Grift
A public service to raise awareness of notable cons, flimflams, swindles, and cheats.
  1. The Pubescent Octogenarian
  2. Mötley Scrüebällz
  3. Lookie Loo with a Side of Minor Bruising
  4. Christmas
  5. What? Deez Nutz?

No comments: